By default SSH is disabled on UniFiPi for security reasons. Enabling SSH only takes a minute though.
- Log into your unifipi at https://unifipi.local using username pi and password raspberry (If you haven’t changed this it’s probably a good idea to)
- Click “System” -> “Bootup and Shutdown”
- Find “SSH.Service”, tick it, scroll to the bottom and click “Start Now and on Boot”
- Click “Unused modules” -> “Linux Firewall” then click on the line that says ” If protocol is TCP and destination port is 22″
- Change from “Do Nothing” to “Accept”
- Click “Save”
- Log in via SSH to your UniFiPi